Take your career to the next level with our Trichology Certification Course. Learn everything you need to know to start your own business as a Certified Trichologist or enhance your existing business model.
This training is held either in person at our Raleigh, NC Campus or virtually online: (a link to the course will be sent to you on the start date of the course.)
- Students will attend class for 1hr and 50 mins two days a week
- Monday & Tuesday
- Section 1: 10:00 am - 11:50 am
- Section 2: 12:00 pm - 1:50 pm
- Section 3: 2:00 pm - 3:50 pm
- Section 4: 4:00 pm - 5:50 pm
- Weekly Assignments
- Weekly Quizzes
- Training Manual
- Upon successful completion of the program and passing of the final exam with 80% or greater, an official Certificate, Trichology Business Starter Kit, and Official Lab Coat will be given at commencement ceremonies or mailed to you within 2 weeks of your completion date.
- Lab Coat
- Hair Loss Solution Starter Kit (LLLT device, Microneedling pen, High Frequency Therapy tool, Scalp Detox System)
- Certificate of Completion
- How to start your practice
- Consultation form template
- Access to additional equipment
- 24 CEU Hours
- Link for Alumni Association Membership
- And so much more!
We will cover everything you need to know to successfully become a Certified Trichologist.
***Must be a licensed Cosmetologist, Licensed Barber, Licensed Natural Hair Specialist, Licensed Esthetician, or in school to obtain one of the aforementioned licenses.
***Licensed Esthetiticans can take the course and become certified although are limited to the services they are legally allowed to perform based on the state in which they are licensed.
***Students have the option of paying for the course in full using any major credit or debit card, Paypal, or financing using Affirm. Payment Plans are also available upon request. The course MUST be paid in full 48 hours prior to the first day of class in order to participate. Please contact us for any additional payment options.
***Please note all fees must be paid prior to the conclusion of the class in order to receive full certification.
COURSE FEES AND DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE.
Trichology Certification Course - 6 Week Program
I agree to the Terms & Conditions. I understand that all class fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. I understand that I must have a valid Cosmetology, Natural Hair, or Barbering License to take this course and receive CE hours or I must be a student in the process of obtaining one of the aforementioned licenses. I understand if I take this course and do not have the proper state licensing or my licensing is expired, that I am only able to perform services related to trichology and not related to the disciplines in which I am not licensed to perform.
I understand, if a class transfer is granted, there is a $150 transfer fee. Class can only be transferred once and only if approved and there is availability in a future class within 30 days of the initially scheduled class. Student has 30 days to transfer the class or will have to reregister and pay full price for the course.
If a student does not pass the final exam with 80% or above, student will be allowed to schedule 1 exam retake within a two week period. If the student does not pass the exam with 80% during the retake, the student must pay to retake the class. A discount may be offered but is not guaranteed.
FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE. No Exceptions.